There’s plenty to keep the children entertained at the Nottingham Food Festival! Apart from all the tasting and persuading you to buy ice cream, they will also enjoy a multitude of other exciting entertainments.
– Hourly puppet shows by local puppeteers Pinxton Puppets
– An irresistable drop-in Chocolate Workshop
– Have a go at Crafts in the Craft Village – throw a pot, paint a pot or make beautiful, unique sand pictures
– Children’s Amusements (fun house, bouncy castle etc)
– The Build A Better Burger Challenge with Johnny Pusztai
And don’t miss the Crunchy Critters Tent where they could eat worms!
And much more tbc