Yorkshire Drizzle is a range of flavoured rapeseed oils and flavoured balsamic vinegars, blended in the heart of Yorkshire, which will add real flavour and excitement to your cooking. We are delighted that they will be attending the Nottingham Food and Drink Festival this August, based in the Fine Food Halls.
“At Yorkshire Drizzle we share a passion for good food generously flavoured. That’s why we produce a range of healthy flavoured oils and vinegars to add real flavour to your cooking. Dip, drizzle, marinate, roast or stir fry and see where Yorkshire Drizzle takes you.”
Yorkshire Drizzle is are a family team; Steve, Shirley, daughter Helen and son-in-law Graham, all sharing a passion for good food, generously flavoured. Yorkshire Drizzle was born out of a desire to add excitement and real flavour to everyday cooking without the need to keep an endless supply of fresh herbs and spices, in other words…. tasty food made easy
When they researched the market for flavoured oils, they got the feedback that many of the oils on sale were disappointing, lacking flavour and punch. “That’s why we use essential oils to flavour our products because you then have the real essence of the particular herb or spice. Similarly with our balsamic vinegars, we use natural flavours blended with balsamic vinegar of Modena to bring you flavours that really stand out.”
Try out the Yorkshire Drizzle Garlic Oil to make the following:
GARLIC BAKED COD WITH A HERBY CRUST
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 4 x 180g Cod Loin pieces
- 4 Tbsp of fresh White Breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp of fresh chopped herbs such as Parsley, Chives or Coriander
- 3 Tbsp of Yorkshire Drizzle Garlic Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre- heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6
- Mix the breadcrumbs, garlic oil, herbs, salt and pepper and pile the mixture on top of each piece of fish.
- Place on a lightly greased baking tray, then place in the centre of the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve and enjoy!
“With both our oils and balsamic vinegars you get exiting flavours you will want to use in your cooking day after day
We hope you enjoy our range as much as we do!”